CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

~A Brand New 2008~

First... i would like to wish everyone happy new year... a brand new 2008 is here... all the bad thing that happen in year 2007 is over... so we have to just move on... welcome the year 2008!!

This morning i went to inti college... to have the E.I.P Programme's test to see which level m i going to... luckily i get to go to the highest level... and i just need to study the E.I.P Programme for 4 months... everyone was asking me y i wanna go for E.I.P Programme since my english is consider ok... but my dad just wan me to improve my english... so i just join the programme... for my own good also... thanks daddy... my brother thinks that i will learn how to speak more fluent... actually i'm waiting that day to come... because actually i had been suffering by this weakness for a long time... i couldn't speak english fluently to my friend... haiz... so i hope it really helps...

I'm excited to go to college... but donno y i really scare... i scare i will be alone... i just dun like the feel... my dad asked the jie jie how many students had sign up for the course... and she say for my level... there is only a few... coz it is the highest level... normally ppl go to the lower level first... haiz... donno lah... i wanna make new friends... but i dun dare... donno how... the course is starting on the 2nd of jan... it is actually quite rush for me... some more it is a full time course... means monday to friday i have to go for class... i got my timetable d... omg... everyday class starts at 8am... gosh... i have to sleep early everyday... cant chat wif my dear until late late... die d loh... no more playing games or watching drama during midnight d... haiz... have to change my lifestyle d... coz actually it is not a healthy way...

Finally today i can chat wif my dear... for mayb about 4 hours? for me actually it is quite short... i wanna spend more time wif him... but he have to rush his assignment... so have to let him go... we actually count down in msn? lol... sounds lame? but it is sweet for me... he asked me... today new year d... wat wishes do u have... lol... the answer is... i wan u to come back as fast as possible!! but... it is actually impossible... coz of some reason... the ticket is so expensive... about 200 pounds for the cheapest one? haiz... i thought that he can come back to celebrate my birthday wif me... but unfortunately... he got no holidays d... haiz... nvm nvm... there is so many birthday of mine to celebrate together...

This year i really plan to study hard for my E.I.P Programme... and of course my foundation... really hope i can catch up and try to get good result.. no playing in college life? i think... maybe... i just wan to get a good result for my studies....

0 comments: