CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

~Happy Day~

I got 2 hand phones now... lolx... but is the old phone... sony ericsson k750... my bro's phone... my dad bring back the new phone... nokia 6500 classic... i dun like it... so my brother using it now... and i just get his old phone... rather than nothing right? anyway... the phone's condition is not bad... look like the new one actually... wat to do?? my brother take good care of it... ( of course lah... my brother very sayang all his thing one)... but donno y lah... that nokia phone is suitable for my bro... is damn yeng when he use.... lol... sounds like i love my brother... lol...

Anyway... today we went to Pavilion... finally... i was asking my dad to bring us there since two weeks ago... and now... finally... i went there... lolx... there is nothing much for me... coz all the thing there are like damn expensive... and not suitable for me... so i just get my self a black shirt from reebok... it is a simple shirt actually... but donno y i just like it so much... and it is quite cheap also... about RM39.90... lolx...


~This is my new shirt!!~


~The small pocket of my new shirt!!~

My brother finally get to buy his new shirt for the Chinese New Year... most of them are from Topshop (Topman)... lol... quite nice lah... donno y he wear all the shirt until so nice de... make me jealous only... like all the shirt damn suit him only... sh*t... lolx... anyway... he is cute lah... lol... i love one shirt... lolx... but it is for my brother... i choose de... pink colour... lolx... he is fair... thats y when he wear pink... he actually look damn cute... some more baby face...

~The Pink Shirt With Monkey!!!~



~The Monkey~



We went to Lowyat after shopping to get my brother's new pc... lolx... guess wat... he get a new pc... just for 5 days... but the first day come back already cant use... he went there for about 3 or 4 days... just to fix that stupid pc... lolx... and my dad was so angry about the pc... and he keep complaining... my god... that guy damn scare... some more my dad ask his name... and write it down... he was like dowan to let my dad know his name... funny lah... and my brother named my dad as "K.O.C"... lol... anyway... i saw a laptop in the magazine... damn nice... the brand is ASUS and the model is U3S... damn nice... i like the white one... i wanna get one... but i think it is expensive...

We went to PJ to have our dinner... no choice... all Subang's food are boring for us d... have to eat something new... so my dad bring us... erm... i mean... my brother drive but my dad giving instruction... lolx... name of the shop is Loong Foong... i donno whether u guys went there be4... but the food there is nice... we ordered a "Nan Gua Zhong" (Pumpkin Pot)?? lol... donno... and all seafood inside... damn nice... got scallop... got sea cucumber.... some more we ordered the fish... not bad also... a vege and a "tian ji" (frog??) lol... donno... there r some pic of the food... but actually i took all this picture after we start eating... coz i forget i should post some pic to my blog.. eat till half way... quickly take out the phone and snap some pic...

~The Pumpkin Pot~



yummy??



yeah!! yummy!!!


~Fishy Fish~


yummy fishy!!



Chang chang!!! Let me introduce to u... "K.O.C" is here!!! ( my lovely daddy!!)



~After eating... fishy bone...~


~After eating... Pumpkin Pot~

~The Shop~

Anyway, i'm going to inti college tomorrow... alone!!! omg... damn scary... hope nothing will happen... lol...

0 comments: