CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

haiz....

wat happen to me?? i also donno... wat happen to him??? i lagi donno... damn it... he misunderstand me... and end up... i kena scold by him in the mail... i didnt do anything wrong also... just sometime i dun like the thing he told me... i already said nothing... y cant him just stop it?? some more blaming me that i didnt reply him... and say i'm blaming him for not replying... wth... he told me he had reply me... so i told him i didnt get the reply... HE MISUNDERSTAND ME.... stupid... feel like crying only... i thought today is a good day for me... but end up.. IT'S A BAD DAY... i hate it... later going to chat wif him again... i dowan to argue wif him... so should i avoid him? wat should i do? i donno....

0 comments: