CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

~mixed feeling~

I don't know wat happen to me... wat happen to my self? i really donno... i should be happy coz finally i hav my own blog... and i should have tell him that i learn something new today... but something just happen like that... he told me today he will off about 430pm there... which actually he should replace his colleague until 730pm.. he can come back early and chat wif me... of course i m happy...

Unfortunately, while i was waiting for him... he suddenly called me... he said he reach his room d... but he only notice that his key was left in the working place... so i have to wait him... i waiting for him for about 2 hours and almost 3 hours.. sitting in front of pc and chatting...... finally he came online... but he told me he is going for dinner... i know i know.... i know i shouldn't angry him... because it is not his fault... but we chat about 15 min only... wth... i waited for him about 3 hours and just to chat wif him about 15 min?? i hate it... seriously... but i still didnt angry him... i just smile to him and just ask him go for his dinner... coz he say that he is very hungry... i know he run back becoz of me... but i just dun like it... 3 hours exchange 15 min... fine... its over...

But just now he ask me a question... make me feel very jealous... just because his colleague ask him to rest well... i know... i mean as a friend... u can just ask ur friend to rest well... but is she concern about him? i donno... she is the gal who actually asked him to replace her today... i dun think that is only 2 workers there... i know she is just his colleague... jus that i dun like that feeling... but somehow... i didnt show him that i was jealous about that... i dowan to show him that i dun trust him... i trust him... but just the weird feeling was following me... gal always like to jealous... especially when he is not beside u... so far some more... omg... i miss him like crazy... but wat to do...

11 months more... but still... i will wait for u...

0 comments: