CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

~My Lou Po~

hmm... my lou po just gave me my christmas present... guess wat she gave me? two panties!!! my god... make me so shy... lol... anyway... i love it so much... one is like candy... feel like eating it... and another one is transparent... so sexy... wah... later i nose bleeding how ah?? lou po... remember prepare more tissue for me... in case i need it...

haiz... my lou po now keep on working... got no time for me... i'm so lonely... she so busy... some more now sick d... haven recover... must take good care of ur self ya... lolx... say until like i'm a lesbian.... nvm nvm... i got hubby and i got lou po... wat to do? too greedy d... hehe... cant stop loving them...

But sad thing is... i going to college alone... i really hope that i can go wif my lou po... so that i won't be so scare... nvm nvm... she coming to join me in may for the foundation course... erm... anyone wanna know her? lol... actually u can just go to Subang Parade... a bra shop name " Bed of Roses"... is actually beside "Tomei"... lol... when u go in... find the one which is the most leng lui one... then is her d... the product there not bad... comfortable some more... so just go there and have a look... u can bring ur mummy, sister,gf, wife, grandma? lol... no problem... just go there...

I hope the time can pass faster... so i can study together wif her... u know... she can teach me... she is quite fierce actually ( especially when she is teaching me) but it is quite useful... lol... hmm... so i hope she can faster recover loh... muackz... love u...

0 comments: