CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

~A Normal Day For Me~

Today i woke up at 3 something in the afternoon... ok... i know it is late... but i slept at 6 something in the morning... so no choice... some more i like to become a pig also... wat to do? dun u think sleeping is a nice thing to do? for me yes... i love sleeping... after i wake up... omg... my turn to have runnning nose... i think i had used up a box of tissues? about 200 pulls?? crazy? my whole table are full of tissues.. hehe...

About 6 something... the guy called me... which is from the english centre that i went last sat... he cant even speak proper english wif my dad... and he expect that i will go for the english course? no way man... "i showed to u just now" become "i saw to u just now"...omg... issit funny? some more still asked my dad whether he can understand mandarin anot... coz he wanna explain the course by using mandarin... haha... i know i'm bad... laugh at ppl... even my english not that good... but... not that bad also lah... so my dad decided to throw me to the inti college for the part time course... omg... i'm going to be alone...

About 8 something... finally the driving uncle called me... he told me that my 'L' licence is ready... so he asked me when i wanna learn and i just say anytime... becoz i always free at home and do nothing... finally i can learn how to drive? i drag this driving thingy from begging of the year until the end of the year... and kesian my car... "myvi zai"... waited for me in the house for 1 year... i will love him more to repay him... haha... so excited about it... but also a bit scare... first time mah...

Until just now... i was watching the hong kong drama... my dad and my mum went out... donno where are they going... but my dad called me up and asked me whether i wan to have "chou dou fu" (taofu busuk which is famous in hong kong) as my supper? swt swt... actually he was trying to ask whether i wan "shao dou fu" (taofu bakar) as my supper lah... i heard my mum was laughing very loud beside my dad...

Anyway... my dear came online d... so i have to chat with him for a while... coz i cant stand my red nose... i hate running nose... make my nose red and pain... sob sob... later i going to eat the stupid medicine and just go for a nice sleep... tomorrow my dad is going to bring me to the inti college to check out the english part time course... oh gosh... i hope my running nose will be cure tomorrow... i cant stand it anymore!!! i wan tissue!!! more plz!!!

0 comments: