CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

~Normal Day Again~

Today wake up quite early... about 10.30am... coz last nite i slept quite early... and i took the stupid medicine which make me so sleepy and have to say bye to my dear.... miss him so much...

Dad bring me to inti college after having lunch... but too bad... i cant take the english test today... coz close d... swt swt... so dad decided to bring me there on monday... so i can know which level should i join.... omg... u know wat... the class going to start on 3rd of jan... die loh... i haven get my self ready yet... i mean... i scare the new environment... i'm alone... i hate that... so anyone going to inti college?? can let me know... plz....

After that we went to summit again... shopping time... everytime also shopping... my dad already surrender to both of us... hahaha.... but sad thing lah... the bag i like all sold d.... left the black colour only... no more d... but i like the white one!!! but nvm... it is not branded... but cost RM129... lolx... so my dad promised that he will get me a GUESS bag... which i saw last sat in Mid Valley... RM 389... lolx... too bad lah... he promised d... so i have to help him to waste his money... oh ya... finally i cut my fringe d... look like small kid... swt... actually i plan to let it grow long... so can have a mature look.... but too bad... i cant stand the stupid hair keep on poking my eyes... so finally i cut it...

I become fat d... sh*t.... i wanna diet d... planning to become slimmer a bit be4 i going to college... but seems like got no more time... y lah like that.... late a bit only have the intake mah... not fair... sob sob.... ok... i have to change the time wif the driving uncle d... no eyes to see... haiz... i wanna get my stupid licence as fast as possible lah... so i can run here and there.... jump up and down... wif my car? who ask my self to drag?? haiz... if not already can drive long time d... haiz... stupid lah...( scolding my self)... lolx...

I'm damn excited to go for college.... but i'm scare also... i dowan be alone... so anyone going to inti college... plz let me know... i wanna join... i dowan be alone!!! Anyway... i addicted to the song "baby love" d... donno y... love it so much... ~~

0 comments: