CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

finally, but...

finally i had finish my assignment... i mean... ALL!!! today is a tired day for me... facing the stupid com for whole day... now having headache... luckily i got such a good daddy to help me out... and of course my dear... i should be happy... but end up.. again... this time not argue... just he said something which is consider hurt for me... but mayb he just trying to tell me the fact... but i just cant accept it... i said sorry to him... but he said... nvm... use to it then can d... thats kinda hurt for me...i cried again just now... but i told my self must be strong enough... its time for me to change my self... change until he got no comment to me... but it is hard to do so... anyway... i think i should try my best? on everything? ya... tomorrow having driving lesson again... need to practice more... especially my parking... then my test... wanna get good result... but everyday like playing around only... scare d... hope that on the 29th that i dun have any test so i can go for my driving test leh... if not... i also donno wanna go for which test... dad ask me go for driving test if there is a test in college... but... but... just wanna both also take? impossible... so really hope there is no test on the 29th....

0 comments: