CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

~ Back!!~

hmm... alright i know is kinda long that i didnt upload my blog d... so now i going to post something that happen about this one week...

first, i think i had write it in the previous blog that we having breakfast with our lecturer... ya... we went to that shop which located in ss15... the name is PEPPERCORN... the food is not bad actually... and the price is reasonable... we had a nice time at there... enjoy the meal... chit chatting wif the friends and lecturer... and of course the lady boss there.... she is so friendly... i like the environment... i know some ppl will complain that is quite dark... but for me... i think it is romantic... hehe.... so here is some pic when we were there... sorry that i didnt take the pic of the food... becoz i forget about it d... hehehe... too hungry and cant wait to eat my meal....


~my tea, after drinking it~


~huang li's tea, didnt put sugar and complain not nice.. ish~


~can see me?~


~where m i?~


oh well... when i went back home.... i got a bad stomachache.... it make me suffer... coz me vomit also... well well... finally.... i get my biggest enemy in this world... that is FEVER.... once i get fever... i will vomit non-stop... well well... luckily is just a bit of fever.... and i didnt go to college on tuesday... doc said i ate something that doesnt agree with my stomach.... so... mayb is the food in pasar malam that i went on Sunday...

then the next day... go for driving lesson again.... ish... kena scold kao kao... coz having fever and under the sun some more.... feel so dizzy and my stomach is not feeling well... keep on do the wrong thing... uncle keep shouting... ish... nvm nvm... after that i told him that i was not well... so he quickly fetch me home... swt.... one day over just like that...

well... thursday is the normal day for me... nothing much happen... get a new dress again... and friday... finally i get my album done... hehe... so happy... i will post some pic here... but make sure dun laugh about it... i will be shy... but i think this time the album that i take is quite nice lah... but donno lah... mayb some ppl think is not nice... hehe... so i put some here loh... share share mah hor... sharing is caring... hehe...


~purple~

~me~

~ ss de me~

~ss queen, lol..~


~me and mum~

~me and my mummy~


~me~

~i like this pic~

~my lou po and me~

~me~

~me~

~nice?? XP~

today went to the last driving lesson.... well well... is much more better than wed.... hehe... and i cant do the parking very well... just the bukit... donno wats wrong wif me... too gan cheong... haiz... bukit is my strength leh.... but i making worst... i wan the feeling when i first time did it... i did it 8.5 marks out of 10 ( i give my self de mark)... but now... i was like 7 or mayb 6 only... hopefully i can pass my car test leh... tak sabar-sabar wan the licence d... addicted to driving d...

next week is a tough week for me... having lot of test in college and the car test... haven study the notes yet... but dun feel like wanna do the test lah... just get over spm not long ago... so fast test again... but wat to do... hope everything will be alright....


oh ya... we drew something on my table in class... coz the lecturer is too boring...

0 comments: