CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

~ Just A Normal Day For Me~

hmm... cant think of wanna write about wat... this tues i went for my driving test... i failed... coz i did a stupid careless mistake and this make me have to retake... haiz... anyway... human also will do something wrong right? so next time keep it up then can d lah... this is wat uncle told me... thanks coz of him... if not that day i will cry...

wednesday was a normal school day for us... so nothing much happen to me... thursday... gosh... test... 2 hour test... some of the question r from the exercise that she gave us... and... i didnt study it... well well... i still remember some... anyway... y suddenly got essay?? ish... i thought she told us only need to write one paragraph?? ish... anyway... i still able to write a long grandma's story lah... so the test is quite ok for me... phew... luckily... so i was hoping for a high mark... but donno yet... scare scare...

today is a holiday for us... hehe... was watching drama the whole day... chatting wif mummy about my dress and shoes... discussing whether wanna bring which one go back hometown... then just now chat wif my hubby for a while... nothing much... oh ya... i get my angpao from daddy and mummy... muahahhaa... damn evil lah me... keep on complaining that is not enough... anyway... thanks dad and mum... blehx... bro went to penang wif his friend for holiday... ish... no one talk to me... boring day lah... nvm... i just continue wif my drama lah... next tues going to go back to hometown... until sat... so might update my blog late... but i will try my best to update a.s.a.p lah... coz of my birthday... coming soon... woohooo!!! damn happy... going to become 18 wei... ngek ngek ngek... going to celebrate wif my friends... try to take more pic on that day lah... wee~~~

0 comments: