CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

hmm...

hmm... yesterday daddy's friend went back about 1 am i think... all of us were so tired... went to clean up my self and changed and did everything... and slept at 2am... too tired d... from the morning 9 am till 2am... gosh... hate to wake up so early... for someone 9am might be not early for u... but it is early for me ok?? all my friend know i very good in sleeping... muahahha... but no choice... thats me... i love sleeping...

woke up at 12pm today... uncle came and picked me up about 12.25pm... i set my alarm as 11.30am... but i just couldnt wake up... really tired wei... luckily i still manage to finish prepare everything be4 uncle came... then we went to somewhere... which i donno the place although i drove there... haha... uncle showed me the way of course... long time didnt drive d... today drove like... wah... a bit cant used to it... then after that... warm up a bit... muahaha... then went to the place to practice... gosh... the place was so teruk... i mean... horrible... the road... didnt went to cheras becoz uncle say dun need... haha... it was just too far lah... i always drive until my backside got pain u know?? donno y also...

after the practice... came back home and have my lunch... then chat in msn... about 5 something... went to have a nap again... ya.. i know i really love sleeping very much... even i can just sleep in the car once i get in to the car... this is wat my bro complain to my dad... haha... i think they like to observe wat m i doing in the car... always say... SLEEP AGAIN??!!?? haha... thats me...

after my dinner and finish watching tv... come online and chat... ish... hate my connection lah... donno wats wrong... cant even have a video call for 5 min?? oh gosh... then someone was sick wif my connection... ish... u think i like de meh?? not my fault also wat... i also donno wats wrong... haiz... didnt get to talk to him properly... never mind lah... talk to much for this whole week d... kinda lack of topic... u know lah... always also i talk talk talk... he listen and give comment only... haha... wat to do... i m just too talkactive...

and now... cant get to have a video call... and since he has work to do... so stop it loh... then i also have to prepare my presentation d.... tomorrow gonna retake my driving test... hope it will be fine for me... i need to pass.... cant wait to drive here and there lah... ish... gambateh for my self!!!

0 comments: