CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

~Happy yeepee!!~

happy yeepee!~~ today woke up at 6 am... eyes cant open... feel like my eyes are burning... but still have to wake up... daddy woke me up for 2 times.... yesterday cant have a good sleep... too nervous i think... i donno wat time only i fall asleep... but i know i was lying on the bed for quite a long time... keep on thinking about the test... so scary...

get in to the car... ahh.... today uncle have to fetch 5 students wif a mini little kancil... at the back squeezing 4 gals... 2 malays, me and michelle... gosh... when i get down the car... i cant walk wei... my butt was hurt... my leg got no reaction... but after a while.. i m ok... as usual... practice one round before the test start... everything was going very smoothly...

it was my turn d... i was so scare and nervous... shivering all the time when i got into the car... i saw some of them in front of me failed their slope... i was getting more and more nervous... then my turn... first time didnt reach the line... another chance... phew.... pass d... then go for parking... this time not going to fail it again... and i did it... then i pass the bloody test d...

i m getting my license this friday i think... haha... so damn happy wei... uncle also happy for me... finally i did it... hahaha... gonna get something into my MYVI to deco it... muahaha... pillow!!! i need pillow in it this is for sure... donno y... just love hugging pillow in the car... muahaha... someone knew it... and always prepared one in his car... =P so gonna train my self so that i can used to the car... and the trainer is my daddy of course... muahaha... hope he wont get heart attack when i m driving lah... coz uncle say sometime is kinda scary... hahaha... but who cares? i gonna drive to college!!! woohoo~~~myvi here i come!!!

my time to sleep now... muahaha... get up 6 in the morning... siao... my gosh... i m going to become panda... hope no one will sell me to china lah... hehe... stop crapping now... weee~~~ gonna go on my bed now... i love it!!!

2 comments:

bearbear said...

how are you gonna drive with pillow in ur arms?

i should stick "Crazy driver, stay away" sticker on the car. Anyway, poor myvi!You served me so well yet i treated you so bad(passing u to my sis)

LOL

I3ao said...

ish... i mean when i not driving ok? wat type of bro issit ah?? sob sob... so bad... lol... should stick "Short driver, Stay away"... then everyone will let me the parking or wat so ever... lol...