CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

~ First Day In College~

This morning... i wake up at 6.45am... then prepare my self to go for college... yday i slept at 12 something... but about 2 something i was awake... until 4 or 5 something only sleep back... too excited i think... lolx... anyway... i get to wake up... then have breakfast wif my dad...

Daddy fetch me to college... so i just walk in? i saw there is actually quite many of student... but i donno them... but i think i saw a friend... dun really know her... ex school-mate... i jus said hi to her... i donno where is my class... so i decided to call jean... so i just follow wat she said... but i still cant find my classroom... lol... so she ask me to sit down in the canteen... and wait for her to come... finally i know where is my classroom d... phew~

So the lecturer, Ms.V.G asked us to intro ourself... there is only 6 of us... coz they said there still have some student that haven enrol... so i get to know the other 5 of them... 1 is from japan... her name is makiko... 1 from iraq... his name is reza... 1 from indonesia... his name is karianto... and 3 malaysian!!! lol... actually college life is not bad for me... kinda interesting for me... all of them r just so friendly... we even went to buy books together... hehe.... anyway... i m the youngest in the class... lol...

Finally... i'm a college gal d... so fast ya.. old d loh... time really pass very fast... but i hope for this year... it will be faster... so i can see him....

0 comments: