CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

~Happy Anniversary~

The first thing i wanna say is... today is a kinda big day for me... becoz it is our anniversary!!! 6 months d... wow... time passes really fast when u r busy huh? anyway... happy anniversary dear... i love u!!!

Oh well... in my class now... no more japanese... coz she had changed her class... so too bad... today another gal come from indonesia join us... so total now our class have 8 students including me... well... i'm the class rep. now... hehe... kinda proud? lol... syok sendiri got lah... anyway... i didnt regret that i joined this class... it is kinda fun... u can know everyone from other country... they r quite friendly... all of us r friend d.... not bad....

I went to summit to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks wif my parents yday... it is so cute... i'm going to present this movie on my class... lolx... it really damn cute lah... even my parents also say they r cute... but anyway... my friend say i look like theodore... coz i m short and round too?? wat the... lol... anyway... he is dave... u know y? coz his name is jason lee... which is the name of dave in real life i think? lol...

Last friday... i finally learn how to drive.... uncle say im not bad in my driving... imagine that u first time drive a car... and u drive ur self home... this is wat i did on that friday... i drove my self home from USJ 11 to USJ 2? lolx... geng? kinda proud for my self lah...

Have to go for bed soon... coz tomorrow morning got class... anyway... happy anniversary bao bei!!! i love u so much!!!

0 comments: