CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

~ Help Me!!~

haiz... assignment... make my head big only lah... how how how? i'm stuck now... long time didnt write an essay d... all return to my teacher d... alone at home now... wasting time here and there... wasted about 2 hours... only write out one sentence... wat the hell... wat's wrong wif me??? i need my dad and bro's help... but no one at home.... can someone just help me? lack of time d... but... i still cant write anything out... oh gosh!!! i hate that... i wanna get high marks for this lah... a bit greedy i know... but i just think that i can make it well... but end up... oh gosh!!! give me back all my writing skill wei... i need it now... boring.... haiz... feel like dowan to do it... but no choice... too bad for me.... regretted didnt start it early... y cant my mind just pop out something that i wanna write? where is all my mind thinking about? haiz... wat a life... feel like wanna bite someone now... help me!!!

0 comments: