CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

~i love my family...~

let's welcome back this little lazy piggy here... i know i know... i know i didnt update quite long d... but ppl lazy ma... so now since got nothing to do... so i come here and write something lo...

new sem start d... everything seems like changed a lot... the feeling towards college... the environment... the class... everything... is just changed...

have been suffering from kinda lots of problem... at last... i finally choose to tell all to my dad... and i was so suprise that he didnt scold me... instead of scolding... he talked to me... he just make me feel so warm... dad... i really love u...

and now... i think all the problems have finally just settle down... i really hope is all already settle down... not temporary... coz... i dowan to have the feeling again...

thanks for my family supporting me all the way... and of course some of my friend... i appreciate it... i really do...

p/s: i already got a sony vaio... yapz... is a pearl white one... at first i didnt wan to get it... but since my bro say ok.... so my dad just get it for both of us... no no... should be 3 of us... coz my mum addicted to the game inside... swt... thanks daddy!!

0 comments: