CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

~life...?~

final exam is over... first sem in CBF is over too... kinda start missing those busy days d... today woke up... feel that my life suddenly is so dull... nothing to do... watch drama for the whole day... damn boring... have to go and find something to learn or to do d... feel like going back to dancing but... dun have the semangat d la... feel like going for yoga... but dowan be alone la... anyone wanna join me? i wanna learn flute... but no money to get a flute... anyone can tell me where to get a cheaper flute than yamaha? and where to go for flute class is better? any suggestion?

suddenly feel that time really passes very fast... 3 months then over d... everyday go to class... talk talk... play play... this and that... one day over d... hope that the second sem all can be in the same class again lo...

back to this thursday... after my last paper... i went to one-u with my family... my dad took a leave... some more becoz of my house got no electricity... so we went out early the morning... then got 3 perfume... one for mum and two for me... haha... anyone like perfume? i m kinda addicted to gucci envy me d... omg... i just love that... but also... i still love my miss dior cherie...

2 to 3 weeks holiday... not that long... but is not short too... donno where to go... but might be going to lagoon on 26th... still under planning... donno yet... well well... really gonna get my self to do something d... cannot everyday also eat sleep and play... like pig only...

there is still problems between me and u... just that r we trying to ignore it or wat? both of us like pretending nothing happen... problems still need to be solved... but still...

p/s: sorry that i kinda long time didnt update my blog... thanks to my lazy bub... i will try to update as more as i could... if i m not lazy to do so... muahahaha....

pp/s: i wanna get myself a laptop... i donno how to choose a laptop... well i know i m lame... i donno all the spec or wat... i just wan a laptop... A WHITE one... i mean... a PEARL WHITE one... any suggestion??

0 comments: