CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

~sowee...~

really sorry to all my friend which keep on complain that i didnt update my blog for quite a long time... ish... was kinda busy for my studies... got test la... assignment la.... this and that la... walau... feel like the time passes damn fast wei...

finally i finished my first assignment... and print it out d... have to hand up tomorrow... anyway... luckily got ppl help me la... if not i sure die... but wat the hell... another have to hand up on this coming wed... ish... plz... give me some time to rest la... i gonna die soon... some more... got test this week leh... walau... die d die d... hahaha....

well well... this will be a short update la... no choice... lack of time d... but plz... stop complaining la... plz plz... hehe... u all should know i do thing very slow de right? like kuma kuma? some more i damn "mo" de lo... so... hehe... plz bear with it la... will come and update when i m free de la... hehe... take care... tata lo!!!

~off to bed~

0 comments: