CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

~new hairstyle... new semester... new lifestyle...~

well well... i know i m a lazy bub.... until i almost more than one month never touch my blog d... before that was busy... then holiday was very free.... but lazy and donno wat to write...

my EIP programme just finished like that... and well... got the result back... grade B.... was thinking to get A.... but too bad... as one of the lecturer said... in college very hard to get A.... unless u r very hardworking or smart or wat lah... lol... dun care la... its over anyway....

kinda lot of thing happen in this few weeks... sad... happy... crazy... hahaha.... wat also got... u name it... i had it.... had a bbq party in my friend's house after EIP... some sort of gathering? lol... anyway... our dear dear lecturer.... miss jo... joined us also.... of course we enjoyed our self there la... brought a chivas... they finished the whole bottle within 15 min after opening... muahaha.... i miss all my classmate la...

that day... my dad went for hair cut... and my backside itchy also... sit there... and cut also... hahaha... kinda short i think... wanted to cut bob... but my hairstylist say is too common... and if wanna cut... have to cut until very short only can see the shape.... my dad dun allow... and... i dun dare to take the risk also... so she designed this hairstyle for me... make me look kinda mature la... ish... but still.... my hair become soft soft and smooth smooth d... muahahaha...

tired of hearing explaination from u... just leave me alone can anot? i m enough of it!! i m tired to face u also... u r kinda annoying u know? everyday said u wont disturb me anymore... and everyday say this is ur last time to talk to me... wat the hell... y m i receiving call from u everyday then? enough!!! i m totally pissed off d....

phew~~~ sorry guys... kinda angry... dun need to care who the hell is that person.... tomorrow is my new semester.... i gonna start a new life from now onwards... wanna study hard to get result... hahaha... try my best la... all my luck come to me please... i need it for a good starting... muahahaha....

here r some pic of my not long not short hair...



0 comments: