CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

~my first day of CBF~

hmm... today is my first day of my business foundation (CBF)... kinda boring lah today.... make me so sleepy in the class but i dun dare to sleep lah.. sleep kinda in front some more...

anyway... the first class... always introduce ur self right? surprisingly.... there were only 10 guys and 20 gals in my class... lmao.... so cacated wei... first period is basic computing... i dono wat the hell is he talking about seriously... all wat programming or watever la... ish... y lah have to study this? then he let us go early.. coz nothing much to do also... my gosh... the text book is damn thick... not for sales some more... have to go and borrow from library...

when to lisa spagetti for our so called... breakfast? lol... then after the breaktime... go back for class for fundamental of english... wah.... kinda tough wei... and this subject had the highest failure rate... wah wah.... make me damn scare only... but the lecturer... is my fav. lecturer... ms. stephanie... who taught me in EIP also... muahaha...

tomorrow got economics class leh... donno wat issit about coz in secondary school... didnt study be4... hope i can cope with it lah... got english again... ish... scare scare d... according to my lecturer... 95% of this sem... all is about grammar!!! -.-lll aikz... watever lah... i think i will get use to it... didnt make any new friend yet... coz all like shy shy only... lol... dun care la... i m a shy gal mah... muahahhaa.... write until here first leh... nothing to write d... hehe... tata everybody!!!

0 comments: