CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

~ I'm back~

sorry that i didnt updated my blog for a long time... about how many weeks? haha... anyway... there's too much of thing happen in this few week i think...

time really passes very fast... hmm... this sem still got about 4 weeks and is going to end... i gonna miss my time wif my all friend... muahaha... coz we always eat and play together.... and of course bullying one of my lecturer loh... sorry ya... haha... but... too bad lah... his class is really very boring and i think he treat us as kinder garden's student? but imagine... he is like those kind of teacher in secondary school... donno how to teach... yet his question for the exam is so damn tough... but i still manage to do it lah of course... hahaha... but his paper... very hard to get full mark... he wan the answer like from the whole passage? u like cant even change the word... or make the sentences short... my gosh... some more some more... if the question is like 1 mark... he usually only give u 3/4... erm... weird right? -.-lll speechless... he's like picking the bone inside the egg??

anyway... haha... we r going to genting for our E.I.P's trip on this coming tuesday... i think its gonna be fun... coz got 58 of us i think... hahaha... so i think we gonna mix around and make sure the genting will full of us... muahaha....

i just got my result... its sucks man... i hate it... i didnt get wat i had expected.... never mind... its over anyway... so i not going to stress my self coz of that d... i gonna move forward and study hard in my college... ( erm... but also must play hard lah)... hahaha.... wat to do... this is me... muahaha....

last thurday... went to redbox wif my classmate.... someone go and sing behind the door and kena bang... damn funny... some more... he like to shout when singing lah... my ears like... damn pain wei.... my gosh... from the begging until the end... first song until the last one... he know or he donno.... he also holding the mic and sing... -.-lll everyone bully me some more... sing until half way... cut all my song... wat the hell... dun think that i gonna go there wif them anymore... if not... my ears will spoil...

anyway... really appreciate that having such a big gang of friend... its like 8 of us... hahaha.... gila gang... always laugh... donno y... some more... the gang which is the most bising one.... hahaha.... although got only 2 gals inside... one is me and one is ribka... but i think most siao de is both of us d lah... coz we like talk and laugh until very loud... like nobody's business... who cares wei?? haha... gonna enjoy my life wif them... omg... i haven finish prepare my script again!!!! oh gosh....

0 comments: